Quality sleep can be a very fragile thing. Many of us experience a poor night’s sleep on a rare occasion. Some experience quality sleep on a rare occasion. A short-lived bout of insomnia is usually nothing to worry about. The bigger concern is chronic sleep loss, which can contribute to many health problems such as:
- Maintaining proper weight
- Irritability and impatience
- Increase in stress hormones
- Reduction in immune function
- Physical safety during the day
- Memory retention
There are some simple things we can do to help prevent sleepless nights;
- Reduce the usual suspects; alcohol, caffeine, sugar etc.
- Let the bedroom be about sleep and sex, not about TV or other things that can affect sleep
- Are you over eating at supper or eating too late? When the body is busy digesting it has a hard time winding down for sleep. Or do you experience low blood sugar that wakes you up at night? Eating a high protein snack before bed can be helpful.
- Do you have food allergies or sensitivities? Some food additives can be stimulating and affect sleep
- Do you get the right amount of exercise? Not too much, not too little, and not too close to bedtime
- Fresh air and sunshine. It is amazing what a day outside does for quality sleep
S L E E P formula was developed to help reduce stress and promote restful sleep naturally. It has a delightful aroma of;
S L E E P is available as a salve in reusable tins. Inhale, apply to wrist, palms, back of neck or bottom of feet. It is especially effective to apply prior to bed for a restful night sleep
grapeseed oil, beeswax, vitamin e, essential oils*: ylang ylang*, roman chamomile*, sweet orange*, bergamot*, sweet marjoram*, lavender*– * organic
S L E E P Wellness Roller is a convenient way to use aromatherapy, it easily fits into your pocket or purse. When needed you can inhale the pleasing aroma of the essential oil blend and apply roller to temples and back of neck as needed for relaxation and sleep.
grapeseed oil, vitamin e, essential oils*: ylang ylang*, roman chamomile*, sweet orange*, bergamot*, sweet marjoram*, lavender*– * organic
S L E E P Inhaler – This is another convenient way to carry aromatherapy in your purse or pocket. An INHALER is a small, convenient, and easy to carry vial that can be used to inhale essential oils on the go. It is like having a mini personal diffuser in your purse or pocket. It can be used discreetly at any time to receive natural support for everyday concerns.
SLEEP Aroma Spray – Spritz yourself and your bedding with this pure, natural, aromatherapy spray before bedtime.
purified water, essential oils*: ylang ylang*, roman chamomile*, sweet orange*, bergamot*, sweet marjoram*, lavender*– * organic
2.0 ounce (59 ml) blend in a plastic amber apothecary bottle with pump spray
Other products you may enjoy:
- R L S Formula - even though it was developed specifically for restless leg symptoms, it has a very relaxing calming effect and does help promote sleep
- C A L M Formula -is another relaxing blend
- SWEET ORANGE essential oil – has a calming effect as well
- Check out Chronic Fatigue Support for more info on fatigue
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.