Verb: To concentrate
FOCUS was formulated to increase concentration and improve memory. This stimulating blend may help you stay on task.
- Eucalyptus – provides a cooling and refreshing effect, it is stimulating, removes exhaustion and mental sluggishness and rejuvenates the spirits
- Rosemary – is an excellent brain and nerve tonic. It is often used by students during exam times as it stimulates mental activity and is a good remedy for depression, mental fatigue and forgetfulness.
- Tangerine – along with other citrus oils has an uplifting effect on the mood
- Black pepper – is stimulating and enhances alertness and stamina
“I loved this product worked great for my son.” – Kealey M.
For your convenience, it is available in THREE forms:
An Inhaler is a convenient way to carry aromatherapy in your purse or pocket. It is like having a mini personal diffuser in your purse or pocket. It can be used discreetly at any time to receive natural support for everyday concerns.
HOW TO USE:
At the first sign of discomfort, unscrew cap. Place inhaler beneath nostril and inhale deeply. Repeat beneath second nostril. If you prefer a more intense dose you may gently press one nostril closed while inhaling thru second nostril. Return cap as soon as you are done inhaling. Repeat as needed throughout the day. We do not recommend sharing inhalers.
STORAGE: Keep inhaler closed in-between uses. Also, don’t leave them in a hot environment such as a car or in direct sunlight. Inhalers will last 3-6 months depending upon use and storage.
As with any product if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
INGREDIENTS: cotton swab saturated with essential oils*: eucalyptus*,rosemary*, tangerine*, black pepper*, spearmint* – * organic
One personal inhaler in an amber glass apothecary tube with a screw top
A wellness roller is another convenient way to use aromatherapy, it easily fits into your pocket or purse.
HOW TO USE:
- When needed you can inhale the pleasing aroma of the essential oil blend and apply roller to pulse points, temples and back of neck as needed for focus and concentration.
- As with all natural products it is advised to store away from heat and direct sunlight to maintain quality.
- As with any product if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
INGREDIENTS: jojoba*, vitamin e, essential oils*: eucalyptus*,rosemary*, tangerine*, black pepper*, spearmint* – * organic
10 ml oil blend in a glass applicator with roller ball
Perhaps you would like to make your own items using this oil. Here is the full strength organic essential oil blend ready to apply to your favorite recipes or lotions.
- Add a few drops to your shower on the morning of an exam or big meeting.
- Add some to homemade cleaning products. It smells wonderful and may help you focus on the task at hand
- Place a drop on a tissue at your desk for extra focus.
5 ml (approx 110 drops) organic 100% essential oil in amber glass apothecary bottle with orifice reducer
As with all essential oils, DILUTE BEFORE USE. Always perform a small skin patch test with properly diluted oil prior to use. Keep away from children.
*For educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.