“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.” – Joseph Campbell
When we act from the intuitive wisdom of our heart, then we will truly be living. When we let our heart be our guide thru life, we are always on track. From my Heart to yours – ENJOY!
I believe that what we put on our skin is just as important as what we ingest. I try to use ingredients that are safe to ingest. I think that is a good way to insure that my products continue to be ALL NATURAL. Even though they are very safe, they may not taste so good, so please continue to use for external use only.
- Luxurious waterless essential oil products
- NO petroleum byproducts
- NO artificial colours, fragrances, or synthetic ingredients
- NO preservatives
- Only Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Proudly handcrafted in small batches for quality
- NO ANIMAL TESTING. All products are tested on myself, close friends and family.
“This is the best place to buy anything natural. The owner is so friendly and helpful. Thank you for such a great experience..” Valerie I. – Kittyhawk NC
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years to support the wisdom of our bodies. As a natural component of the world’s health care tool box, they support our bodies naturally, when used properly.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Using essential oil blends at the first sign of discomfort or to maintain wellness is the most effective use of this all natural option.
- As with all natural products it is advised to store away from heat and direct sunlight to maintain quality.
- Because these are fresh ingredients, it is recommended that you use within 6 months to one year from the date of purchase.
- As with any product if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Most skin care products in the US contain up to 80% water. Not only does that mean you get less quality ingredients, but also whenever water is added as an ingredient, preservatives and other chemicals are required to maintain the product. I preferred to develop a product line that did not contain these chemicals so I went the route of creating a ‘waterless’ line of skin care and numerous wellness blends.
In Europe and other parts of the world, simple plant oils are the more popular option for hydrating dry skin. Most natural oils are easily absorbed and have a low potential to clog pores, which makes them perfect for all skin types. Because they are not diluted with water and other synthetic chemicals, a little will go a very long way. So remember that “less is more” when using this type of product.
- Pump a few precious drops of oil or a dab of salve/butter onto your fingertips
- Rub hands in circular motion to spread and warm the oil/butter
- Gently apply to clean, damp skin. Focusing on areas that need the most moisture. Lightly blend over the area.
- Let the product penetrate the skin for a few minutes and if needed, simply pat skin lightly with a tissue.
I have included a number of articles regarding everyday issues that we all deal with at some point. Hopefully you will find them helpful. As always, I appreciate your feed back.