One of the most common complaints among adult women is cramping at the onset of their period. Some research suggests that over 80% of all college aged females will experience painful menstrual cramps on a regular basis. Perhaps you will consider using essential oils for this fact of life. Let these oils help relax and support normal monthly hormones.
Karri’s Kick Ass Comfort Gel contains a number of essential oils that relieve tension and provide comfort during normal hormone changes.
- Lavender – has anti-inflammatory properties and is relaxing to body, mind and spirit
- Ylang Ylang and Bergamot – have antidepressant and antispasmodic properties
- Peppermint has analgesic properties
- Rose is very balancing for women
1.0 oz (30ml) GEL in white HDPE bottle w/snap cap
As with all natural products it is advised to store away from heat and direct sunlight to maintain quality.
As with any product if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Using other gentle skin care products is also helpful.
The COMFORT Blend helps to calm and balance the ‘monthly roller coaster’ or some of the challenges during menopause. It is a gentle all natural approach that you may find helpful. A number of essential oils contained in this product have balancing effects on the female body. (Not intended for use during pregnancy.)
- Clary sage contains sclareol which mimics the effects of natural estrogen.
- Geranium is a strong regulator of the female hormonal system.
- And lemon and bergamot help lift mood.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.