HOW TO USE: Drop one bag in your bath water and enjoy! As the oats absorb water, they will release a wonderfully calming milky fluid into your bath. It is also beneficial to gently rub the oatmeal bag over any area of your skin that is irritated. After bathing, pat your skin dry and apply your favorite moisturizer. These are single use tea bags, just toss the bag into the garbage. They can also be used as a warm or cool compress on irritated skin.
STORAGE: It is best to store your Oatmeal Bath Baths in an air tight container such as a glass jar with a cover, re-sealable tin, or a zip lock bag. This will help retain the therapeutic and aromatic oils.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR EACH BATH BAG:
- Sealable tea bag (minimum 5” by 3” available at food coops and craft stores)
- 2-4 Tablespoons of plain oatmeal
- 1 tsp organic dried Lavender Buds
- 2 pinches of organic dried Calendula flowers
- 2 Tablespoons of Epsom salts (optional)
HOW TO MAKE: Add ingredients and optional Epsom salts to your sealable tea bag (a re-useable cloth bag may also be used). Hold ends together and seal with warm iron as directed by tea bag manufacturer. Tie a nice ribbon around a few bags and place into a tin for a beautiful homemade gift.
STORAGE: It is best to store your Oatmeal Bath Baths in an air tight container such as a glass jar with a cover, re-seal-able tin, or a zip lock bag. This will help retain the therapeutic and aromatic oils.
- More about CALENDULA
- Calendula Herbal Oil – would be a great moisturizer after this skin soothing bath
- Lavender is always nice for the skin. You can add a couple drops of the essential oil or use a lavender oil to moisturize and comfort the skin after your bath.
*For educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.