5 ml (approx 110 drops) organic essential oil in amber glass apothecary dropper bottle with orifice reducer
- BOTANICAL NAME: Mentha x piperita
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
- METHOD OF CULTIVATION– Organic
- METHOD OF EXTRACTION: Steam distilled
- PARTS USED: Flowering tops
- NOTE CLASSIFICATION: Top
- AROMA: Fresh, very minty, hot, herbaceous, with a vegetative back note
- BLENDS WELL WITH: Basil, benzoin, black pepper, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, niaouli, pine, ravensara, rosemary, tea tree
- TRADITIONAL USE: digestive aid, increases alertness, and numbs pain
- SUGGESTED SHELF LIFE: 4-5 years
- SAFETY: May cause skin irritation. May be too strong for children under five. Avoid with homeopathic remedies. Menthol-rich oils should be avoided by people with clotting disorders.
- Peppermint can be very soothing to an upset stomach. Just inhaling the aroma can help reduce feelings of nausea.
- Add one drop to a gallon of water for a refreshing beverage. This is especially pleasant during the hot summer months.
- Add one drop of peppermint and one drop of lavender to a tablespoon of body oil or unscented lotion. Apply to sore, tired muscles for quick relief.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This information is for educational purposes only. As with all essential oils, DILUTE BEFORE USE. Always perform a small skin patch test with properly diluted oil prior to use. Keep away from children.