re·lief – the removal or reduction of something that is painful or unpleasant, a feeling of reassurance and relaxation following release from anxiety or distress
RELIEF was formulated to ease tension and headaches. At the first sign of a headache, massage RELIEF gently into neck, scalp, behind the ears, and temples. Be sure not to get the blend too close to your eyes.
“You ROCK! Your package arrived today and I had such a headache! I immediately used RELIEF and WOW! Great Stuff! Thank you so much.” – Marita J. 8/29/16
Apply RELIEF Body and Massage oil over entire body before or after bath/shower for all over comfort. The aroma is uplifting and offers some reduction in pain. This oil may provide some relief from the symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
grapeseed oil, castor oil*, vitamin e, essential oils*: lavender*, peppermint* – *organic
4.0 ounce (119 ml) RELIEF Body Massage Oil in an amber plastic bottle with flip cap
Perhaps you would like to make your own items using this oil. Here is the full strength organic essential oil blend ready to apply to your favorite recipes or lotions.
DILUTIONS (General Guidelines):
MASSAGE: 3-6 drops of essential oil per ounce of carrier
MOST USES: 15-18 drops of essential oil per ounce of carrier
SENSITIVE SKIN: 3 to 6 drops per ounce
- Inhale directly from the bottle when you need a gentle lift
- Add a few drops to your shower in the morning
- Place a drop at your desk for those tension headaches.
5 ml (approx 110 drops) organic 100% essential oil in amber glass apothecary bottle with orifice reducer
RELIEF Inhaler – This is another convenient way to carry aromatherapy in your purse or pocket. An INHALER is a small, convenient, and easy to carry vial that can be used to inhale essential oils on the go. It is like having a mini personal diffuser in your purse or pocket. It can be used discreetly at any time to receive natural support for everyday concerns.
One personal inhaler in an amber glass apothecary tube with a screw top
RELIEF 40 Gel is a more concentrated form of the RELIEF blend. There are times when you want a more concentrated blend. It is also in an organic aloe vera gel. Sometimes we don’t want an oil based product. And it is very cooling on the skin.
This is the one item I always bring with me when I travel. It has so many uses:
- Inhale and apply to neck for the occasional headache, sinus headache or seasonal allergies
- Inhale and apply to abdomen for the occasional upset tummy. Peppermint is wonderful for digestion and lavender is very relaxing
- Apply to the skin for minor cuts, bug bites etc. It is cooling and comforting.
1.0 ounce (28g) in a white plastic flip cap bottle
RELIEF Wellness Roller is a convenient way to use aromatherapy, it easily fits into your pocket or purse. When needed you can inhale the pleasing aroma of the essential oil blend and apply roller to temples and back of neck as needed for tension and pain. It is most effective to use when symptoms are first noticed. Repeat as needed.
0.3 ounce (10ml) oil blend in a glass applicator with metal roller ball
Other products you may enjoy:
- PEPPERMINT Essential Oil – this is a very uplifting aroma, not to mention most critters don’t like it (bugs, mice etc)
- EUCALYPTUS Essential Oil – also very uplifting, try adding a few drops to your shower stall. Combine it was ROSEMARY for a great effect
- TRAVEL Wellness Blend – promotes a calm energy to counteract the effects of jet lag
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.