Quality sleep can be a very fragile thing. Many of us experience a poor night’s sleep on a rare occasion. Some experience quality sleep on a rare occasion. A short-lived bout of insomnia is usually nothing to worry about. The bigger concern is chronic sleep loss, which can contribute to many health problems such as:
- Maintaining proper weight
- Irritability and impatience
- Increase in stress hormones
- Reduction in immune function
- Physical safety during the day
- Memory retention
ROLLER: The SLEEP blend was developed to help reduce stress and promote restful sleep naturally. It has a delightful aroma of lavender, ylang ylang and sweet orange. It is an effective way to utilize the power of aromatherapy to ease tension and ease into sleep.
10 ml oil blend in a glass applicator with roller ball (about the same size as a lipstick tube)
INHALER – This is another convenient way to carry aromatherapy in your purse or pocket. An INHALER is a small, convenient, and easy to carry vial that can be used to inhale essential oils on the go. It is like having a mini personal diffuser in your purse or pocket. It can be used discreetly at any time to receive natural support for everyday concerns.
One personal inhaler in an amber glass apothecary tube with a screw top
There are some simple things we can do to help prevent sleepless nights;
- Reduce the usual suspects; alcohol, caffeine, sugar etc.
- Let the bedroom be about sleep and intimacy, not about TV or other things that can affect sleep
- Are you over eating at supper or eating too late? When the body is busy digesting it has a hard time winding down for sleep. Or do you experience low blood sugar that wakes you up at night? Eating a high protein snack before bed can be helpful.
- Try warming up some unsweetened almond milk just before bedtime. You can add a teaspoon of REAL vanilla and a little stevia if you like. There are some wonderful recipes on line to make fresh almond milk as well.
- Do you have food allergies or sensitivities? Some food additives can be stimulating and affect sleep
- Do you get the right amount of exercise? Not too much, not too little, and not too close to bedtime
- Fresh air and sunshine. It is amazing what a day outside does for quality sleep.
- Essential oils can be very helpful in reducing stress and tension. Which may allow you to drift off to sleep. The most popular oils include: lavender, bergamot, sweet orange, marjoram and vetiver.
- Use at the first sign of tension or stress.
- Use prior to bedtime.
- Inhale the pleasing aroma of the essential oil blend and apply roller to neck, wrist and pulse points.
- Repeat as needed for relaxation or sleep.
- Even though there is a cute picture of a cat, the roller is intended for humans 🙂
INHALER: HOW TO USE AN INHALER
Other products that you may find helpful:
- R L S Formula – even though it was developed specifically for restless leg symptoms, it has a very relaxing calming effect and does help promote sleep
- C A L M Formula -is another relaxing blend
- SWEET ORANGE essential oil – has a calming effect as well
- Check out Chronic Fatigue Support for more info on fatigue
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This information is for educational purposes only.