Formulated to calm feelings of irritability, anger and overall stress. A very relaxing aroma, containing:
- Bergamot – is uplifting and may assist in reducing anxiety and depression
- Lavender – is well known for its sedative properties and ability to reduce stress and anxiety
- Orange and Grapefruit – citrus oils are considered uplifting and calming
- Vetiver – is a native grass of India. It is known as ‘the oil of tranquility’. It has an earthy aroma Patchouli with a touch of Lemon
The D-STRESS blend contains melissa and rose essential oils. Both of these amazing aromas have nurturing qualities that may reduce the impact of past trauma. They calm agitated emotions and offer comfort. D-STRESS may be used to support those dealing with PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- ROLLER –
- INHALER –
The FIRST or Root Chakra is associated with the color red. This chakra is a grounding force that helps us connect to the earth. It aids us in everyday ‘survival’.
For abundance, strength, stability, and feeling grounded. READ MORE
The FIRST Chakra blend is available in two sizes:
- 4ml silver metal roller ball plus Chakra information card
- 10ml silver metal roller ball, gift wrapping (paper will vary) and Chakra information card
Lavender has an amazing ability to gently calm, soothe and reduce anxiety. You can add a drop of lavender essential oil to your bath, or spritz a lavender spray on your bedding at night. I also like to use a lavender spray whenever I press cotton items. I find I enjoy ironing more and the calming aroma gently lingers in my closet.
HERE ARE SOME OPTIONS:
These oils were specifically chosen to help reduce occasional restless legs and promote restful sleep. Stretching and mild exercise is also recommended. It may also be beneficial for hyperactivity in children. The SLEEP formula may also provide some comfort. FOR MORE INFORMATION
It is available in a Roller, Salve or Oil for your convenience:
*For educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.